Companies are onboarded in several ways.
- Self-serve registration at www.xtrm.com
- Automatically on first payment (via API, user interface, or mass pay batch file submission)
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Created via the XTRM API
When a user is paid for the first time via the API, User interface, or mass pay batch file submission and has no account, this is the flow the user will experience.
1. The user is automatically made the master admin of the new company and will receive an email alert with your logo at the top. It uses the logo you have uploaded to your company account.
3. They will then be asked to set their password, country, and region.
4. Once they click "Continue," they will be re-directed to their account.