XTRM Identity Levels (IDL) and Limits Overview for Companies
XTRM accounts have 4 distinct account identity levels:
Identity level is set by the completeness of your identity profile. If you want to apply for advanced services such as making payments please complete your identity profile to 100%.
These identity levels are displayed to company users and personal account owners in their profiles and settings. In addition, every profile field with an X or checkmark icon, depending on whether completed or not, contributes to the profile's completeness.
Icons look like this:
Increased Identity Level (IDL) will increase your Fund, Send, and Transfer limits. However, it does not affect your ability to receive payments into your wallets.
The identity level is set by completing the master admin profile only since they are considered the authorized account signatory for compliance purposes. Other regional admins can complete their profile, but it will not be applied to the compliance identity Level (IDL).
Follow the below steps to complete your company profile
1. Select "Identity" on the left-hand menu and complete the four sections until all are noted as "Complete."
2. Complete all fields for the "Organization Details."
3. Upload the three mandatory documents.
- Utility Bill - to identify the physical address of the business
4. Lastly, link your bank account to finish the process. Once complete, your company's Identity Level (IDL) will be set to "Advanced." COMPANY003 - How to link your bank account(s)
How to increase limits even further than the default for Advanced Identity Level
Once your profile is 100% complete and on identity level is set to "Advanced," you can request even higher than the default limits by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.