If you entered incorrect bank information, such as the wrong account number, when linking your bank to XTRM, that transfer will be returned and credited to your XTRM account. This could take 3 to 10 business days. Please go to your settings, delete your linked bank, and re-link with the correct bank details.
Common Reasons for Incorrect Data
1. Mistyped bank account number
2. Incorrect or mistyped routing or bank code.
3. US Only - wrong routing code for WIRE. Some banks use a different routing code for wires versus ACH. Make sure you are using the correct one.
4. Your Name or address does not match the bank account.
Please note that changing your linked bank AFTER you have made a transfer will not correct the error. You must wait 3 to 10 business days for the transfer to be reversed and credited to your account before re-sending with a new linked bank.
To correct the bank details, click the "Settings" icon. Then, click the "Delete" link to remove the invalid bank(s). Please note the bank may have been deleted for you. Do not worry. Just re-link your bank being careful to keep all details correct.
1. Double check your account number is correct.
2. Double check your bank code (routing code) is correct. Sometimes banks have more than one code, and ensure it is for your branch, not the bank HQ.
3. Make sure the beneficiary (you) details match your bank account—i.e., Name, address, etc.