Individuals are onboarded in several ways.
1) Self-serve registration at www.xtrm.com
2) Automatically on first payment (via API, user interface, or mass payment file submission)
3) Single Sign-On (SSO)
4) Created via the XTRM API
When a user is paid for the first time via the API, User interface, or a mass payments file submission and has no account, then this is the flow the user will experience.
1. Payment is sent to the user by the remitter.
2. The user will receive the email below. The logo is taken from the sending company's profile. <<Your company name means the sending company >>
3. User clicks on the " Validate" button and is taken to the Service Agreement.
4. After accepting the "Service Agreement" the user is asked to set a password, enter their mobile number (used for security), country, and state/county/region.
5. Clicking "Continue," completes the registration process. The user will automatically be logged in and will see their payment in their wallet. See below.
6. The user can then decide how to transfer the funds out of their wallet - Bank transfer, Gift Card, Prepaid Card, or Check (USA only).