Please register your headquarter company first. ie register ACME Inc HQ. (Not ACME Region 1 or ACME Region 2) since you should register your global company. If you are a region, you can register your company HQ with your email but you may want to change the master admin at a later date.
Separation of access to wallets and funds is handled by account roles and security. Regional offices can have specific access to regional wallets and functions. It is identical to separate accounts from a compliance and security perspective but provides for global account management and reporting. It also simplifies onboarding times and ensures more accurate and faster payments whilst ensuring only the right people have access to the right funds and services.
Some key terms:
- Company Account: This is your global account worldwide. It has a unique account number SPNXXXXXXXX.
- Master Admin: This is the key global administrator. There is one master admin per global account.
- Manager Admin: These are your regional manager administrators. There can be any number of manager admins.
- Standard Admin: These are your regional or program specific administrators. There can be any number of standard admins.
- Wallets: Within an account you can have as many currency wallets as you like.
- Register as www.xtrm.com
- Register at <<thirdparty>>.xtrm.com
- Automatically via first payment
- Automatically via SSO
When onboarding your company we will check your company to ensure you are a legitimate company.
Email and Domain:
The master admin must be a single person using an email domain that matches your company domain. Group emails such as firstname.lastname@example.org for free email domain such as @gmail.com or @yahoo.com are not accepted.
As you complete your company profile, we will increase your identity level and increase the limits on payments.
You can 'connect' to partners, customers and suppliers in order to view additional information and see additional transactions information