If you want to fund your wallets by directly sending us money from your bank, we recommend using a WIRE or ACH. We also recommend you give us advanced notice of the inbound bank transfer by logging into your company account and following the instructions below. You can also request whether or not you want an invoice.
NOTE: If you request an invoice, it will be emailed within 24 hours to your designated finance person, or if we don't have one listed, then to your master admin.
1. Log in to your XTRM company account.
2. Select "Fund" in the left menu and select "Bank Transfer" from the drop-down.
3. Choose whether or not you want an invoice. If you choose Yes, it will be emailed within 24 hours.
4. Complete the following screen, including any special instructions. Make sure you select the correct wallet to be funded. If any fees are associated with this transfer, and you asked for an invoice, they will be displayed on the invoice when you receive it. The invoice will be sent to the email(s) we have on record for your company.
5. Please send funds to the bank displayed on this screen. Ensure to include your company wire reference at the bottom of the screen.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When you make payments, please use the bank details provided on the screen below, including your company wire reference. See below the email for the bank information. Make sure to select which wallet you want to be funded as well. If you request one, those details will also be provided on the electronic invoice.
6. You will see a pending credit transaction in your wallet. Once funds arrive, this will switch to completed, and the funds will be available.