If you want to fund your wallets by directly sending us money from your bank, we recommend using a WIRE or ACH. We also recommend you give us advanced notice of the inbound bank transfer by logging into your company account and following the instructions below. You can also request whether or not you want an invoice.
NOTE: If you request an invoice, it will be emailed within 12 hours to your designated finance person, or if we don't have one listed, then to your master admin.
1) Log in to your XTRM company account
2) Select 'Fund' in the left menu and select 'Bank Transfer.'
3) Choose whether or not you want an invoice. If you choose Yes, it will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
4) Complete the following screen, including any special instructions. Make sure you select the correct wallet to be funded. If there are any fees associated with this transfer and you requested an invoice, they will be displayed on the invoice when you receive it. The invoice will be emailed to the email we have on record for your company.
5) Please send funds to the bank displayed on this screen. Ensure your personal company wire reference, which is at the bottom of the screen.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When you make payments, please make sure you use the bank details provided on the screen below, including your personal company wire reference. See below the email for the bank information. Make sure to select which exact wallet you want to be funded as well. Those details will also be provided on the electronic invoice if you request one.
6) After sending the fund request, you will see a pending credit transaction in your wallet. Once funds arrive, this will switch to completed, and these funds become available to you.