Personal Accounts - XTRM Digital Wallet Overview
Modified on: Tue, 19 Jan, 2021 at 11:34 AM
XTRM Personal Digital Wallet Overview
Your XTRM Personal Digital Wallets are where money of any currency is stored. Your account can have one or more personal digital wallets, one per currency.
You can choose to securely transfer to:
- Your bank account anyewhere in the world.
- One of over 250 global digital Gift Cards (i.e Digital Amazon Card)
- A generic gift card called Reward Link that lets you choose the card later.
- Prepaid Virtual or plastic Visa and MasterCard.
- A personal check.
Wallet Transfer Options Overview
If you are a individual and have funds in your wallets and want to transfer out to another financial institution or to a stored value option or check, these are your choices. Note that not all options are available in all countries.
Standard Bank Transfer
Rapid Bank Transfer
Virtual and Plastic Visa
Digital Gift Cards
|After payment, user or company can choose to transfer to any of these options.|
|Method||EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer such as ACH, Wire, SEPA)|
Instant bank transfer using linked debit card
|Check mailed to individual or business ||Online Instant Transfer|
Link where recipient can choose whichever card they want
|250+ Global Gift Cards|
|USA & Canada. More coming soon.||Global|
1% capped at $10 USD
|Help on How to Transfer||Help|
* XTRM uses the lowest cost method to transfer your funds to a bank. Depending on country the fee is usualy zero but if no free opion is available the fee is capped at $6 regardless of the size of the transfer.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.