How to add additional regional entities and users to your company org. account.
If you want to give one or more local or regional employees login access either to assist you or because they manage a different part of your company or a different region or service, please follow these instructions. There are four levels of user administrators.
|Master Admin||Only one master admin globally. Typically, a person with signatory authority on the XTRM financial account is often a person in finance or treasury|
|Controller||Manages one or multiple regions or entities- unlimited number of users|
|Manager||Local or regional users - unlimited number of users|
|Standard||This is the default user and most common access level - an unlimited number of users|
|Suspended||Users' access is suspended|
Within these four roles, specific access can be set for different functions and wallets. For detailed information on what the levels mean. More Info
If you need to change the master admin details including email, please have them log in to XTRM and change it self-serve.
If the master admin is no longer available, please email email@example.com from the email that you want to use for the new master admin for assistance.
Note: Sometimes it may be necessary to use the same email for a user that is already a user for another company account. This is sometimes required for situations where an agency, ISV, or third party needs access to your company account, but they may have an account of their own or, also manage other company accounts.
1. Log in to your company account at www.xtrm.com
2. Click on "Users" found on the left menu and click "Invite New User"
3. Click "Invite New User" and complete the User's Information, User Role, and System Access Level
4. After the new user is added, if you want to set "System Access Levels," use the "User Role" and "Set Custom Access" buttons to allow for specific access to functions and wallets More Info
5. The new user will receive a validation email to access the account as below