There are 4 methods to send payments to any person or company anywhere in the world.
- Simple Send Process single payments to one individual or company anywhere in the world in any currency.
- Advanced Send Process multiple payments to up to 50 individuals or companies anywhere in the world in any currency. It can be cash or non-cash (see non-cash options below).
- Mass Payments Submit mass payments via a file upload. It can be 1-5000 individuals or companies anywhere in the world in any currency. It can be cash or non-cash (see non-cash options below).
- Embedded Payments Allows developers to embed digital wallets and payments into any web or mobile application - Quick Start Guide - Payment Processing API for Developers.
Payment Recipient Type
There are 3 payment recipient types you can choose from.
XTRM provides personal, company, and employer payments in a fast and highly efficient manner. All payments processed using the AnyPay™ platform, regardless of the source of the data (API, spreadsheet submission, online portal) can go to any of the 3 types of a beneficiary. Payment information can be generated in any system such as Salesforce, PRM, ERP, or homegrown system and then transferred to us for processing through the XTRM, API (XAPI), or via simple spreadsheet file transfer. You can track and manage every payment 24/7 and produce detailed reports.
- Personal Payments Process payments to individuals anywhere in the world in any currency or type. XTRM provides a simple and powerful way for you to pay recipients, giving them the choice of withdrawal methods. See the table below for the list of personal transfer options. Note that after a personal payment is made to the user, they can decide which of the following methods of transferring the rewards works best for them.
- Company Payments Pay companies anywhere in the world in any currency. All payments include a full breakdown for the beneficiary company. They can subsequently move the funds to their business bank accounts, a Visa or MasterCard debit card, Gift Cards, or checks, or distribute them to their employees.
- Employer Payments Pay companies directly using our "Employer" option. These payments include a breakdown of all the employees and how much they are owed. For example, it could be for SPIFFs (where the employer wants to deal with employee funds distribution) or contractor payments. All "Employer" transfers include a full breakdown of the individual beneficiaries for the beneficiary company, and they can subsequently move the funds to their business bank accounts or distribute them using their employees' digital wallets.
There are 6 payment methods
- XTRM Choice™ (Recommended) Pay to an individual or company's wallet. They can then choose how to withdraw those funds from the payment options below.
- XTRM Direct™ Pay to an individual or company directly using one of the 4 payment types. You choose instead of the beneficiary choosing.
- Direct to Bank Pay directly to a person or company bank account anywhere in the world.
- Direct to Prepaid Virtual Card Pay directly to a person or company with prepaid virtual cards anywhere in the world.
- Direct to Digital Gift Card Pay directly to a person on a digital gift card anywhere in the world.
- Direct to Check Pay directly to a person or company via check * USD only to addresses in the United States.
There are 4 payment options
ACH or Wire
Visa or Mastercard
|Digital Gift Cards
100+ Gift Cards
USA Only Beneficiary choice
USA Only Remitter choice
Contact us at 1.866.367.9289, email email@example.com or click HERE to send us your info, and we will contact you.