If you have a missing or delayed wallet payment, please read and consider the following:
1) Make sure you have signed up and followed all the program qualification rules set by the vendor. If you read below and nothing applies please email email@example.com. Be sure to include the email used for your account so we can find you in the system and list the paying company and what you think you should have been paid for.
Specific to athletes and racers:
All results need to be submitted to us automatically by your events promoter for us to be able to pay. A few things to note:
1) You do NOT have to post or email your results to us to get paid.
2) We cannot pay you based on you emailing us results or posting in our support system.
3) We cannot go to a promoter web site and use posted results.
All results have to be officially submitted to XTRM directly by the promoter using their secure login. It is simple, no more than 6 mouse clicks - no excuse for promoters.
Almost all delayed payments are caused by results not being sent to us by the event organizer in a timely manner or being sent missing data.
We remind event organizers daily to send us so we can pay you quickly, feel free to remind them also. They need to submit accurate and complete results as soon as they can using their secure XTRM company account.. If they say they have - that doesn't always mean they really have! We pay fast if we have the data and the rules are met and your account is in good standing.
For motorcycle racers, if at an event you have been paid for one class but not another, this may be due to the rules of the manufacturer only allowing one class per bike or maybe a lower limit for number of competitors in that class below which no payments are allowed. Please check their contingency page for rules, they vary by brand.
Make sure you fully understand the payout rules and signup requirements for your manufacturer or vendor before emailing us (firstname.lastname@example.org). This can all be found on the manufactures web site. Other things to consider that may make you not get paid or get a delayed payment. These are rules set by the paying company, not XTRM.
Other reasons why you may not have been paid:
* Failure of event organizer to submit results or submitting incomplete results - this is by far the most common reason.
* Insufficient athletes competing in your class.
* Invalid equipment (i.e bike or car not new enough)
* Non validated VIN or serial numbers for certain programs
* Registering for events using a different name than used in your XTRM account
* The paying company hasn't sent us funds to pay.
Remember XTRM does not make the rules. We simply apply them.