Companies with balances in their digital wallets can transfer these funds to any bank worldwide. They can link up to 50 banks and then use the "Transfer" feature to transfer those funds.
Linking banks for transfers does not allow us to withdraw funds from your bank. It is for you to transfer only.
Login to your account at www.xtrm.com.
Linking your bank account.
1. Click on the "Bank" icon found on the left-hand menu and then click "Link Bank Account."
2. Since you are transferring funds out of your wallet, click on the "GO" button or the link for either "Rapid Bank Transfer" or "Standard Bank Transfer."
3. Complete the bank linking form; this will link any bank in the world.
4. Click "Continue," and you will be asked for more country-specific information regarding your bank account.
A formatting guide to assist with linking bank accounts can be found HERE.
5. After successfully linking your bank account, click the "Transfer Funds" link or click the "Transfer" icon on the left-hand menu. Then follow the instructions to transfer the money to your newly linked bank account.
If the connection shows type LV Transfer (low-value), then the bank transfer will be free. If it says HV Transfer (high-value), there may be a bank transfer fee of up to $10 or the local currency equivalent. This is a straight passthrough to the banks, not an XTRM Fee.