Any company with a balance in their digital wallet can transfer these funds to any bank anywhere in the world. They can link up to 50 banks and then use the 'Transfer' option to EFT those funds.
Linking banks for transfers does not allow us to ever withdraw funds from your bank. It is for you to transfer only.
Login to your account at www.xtrm.com.
Linking your bank account.
1. Click on the small 'Settings' cog icon top right.
2. Click on the 'Linked Banks' tab. Then click on the 'Link Bank Account' button to start linking a new bank.
3. Since you are transferring (withdrawing) funds click on the GO button or Transfer link in the 'Transfer' section.
4) Complete the bank linking form. This will link any bank in the world.
5) Click 'Continue' and you will be asked for some more country-specific information regarding your bank account.
A formatting guide to assist with linking bank accounts can be found HERE
After linking your bank account, if successful you will see a message as below. Click the 'Transfer' menu on the left. Follow the instructions to transfer the money to your newly linked bank account.
If the connection shows type LV Transfer then the bank transfer will be free. If it says HV (High Value) Transfer there may be a bank transfer fee of up to $10 or local currency equivalent. This is a straight passthrough to the banks, not an XTRM Fee.