If you are and individual registering to XTRM via a 3rd party company signup page and your employer is not listed, then please ask the 3rd party (the paying company) to add your company using the instructions below. (Send them the link to this page). We do not recommend you create the company account yourself unless you are going to be the administrator for it. Company accounts also require approval and will be passed through a compliance process that the finance team at your company will have to complete.
Instructions for paying company
In order to pay companies, customers or partners, and for their company to show up in your personalized partner signup page, simple or advanced pay screens or claims forms they must have a company account in XTRM. Many companies are already registered so you can search and add them. If not you can add them yourself.
In order to add a beneficiary (partner or customer), please follow these instructions:
1. Login to you company account
2. Click on 'Beneficiaries' in the left menu
3. Type the company name in the search field
4. Search for the company, customer or partner to see if they already have a company account.
5. If you find them, add them.
6. If you cannot find them click the 'Add new beneficiary' button to add and fill out the details for the company.
7. The contact person you enter will receive an email, branded with your logo to activate their account and also set their password.
(Note: If you have a bunch of beneficiaries to add, please submit a spreadsheet at www.xtrmconnect.com and we will upload.
7. After adding them, you might need to give them access to your programs if you are using external registration pages. Please contact support if you are not sure.
8. Click on 'Programs' in left menu
9. Click on 'Set partner access' next to the partners you want to have access to the selected program
10. Click Update button to save.