Delayed or missing payment
Modified on: Thu, 9 Feb, 2017 at 10:55 AM
If you have a missing or delayed payment, please read and consider the following:
1) Make sure you have signed up and followed all the program qualification rules set by the vendor. If you read below and nothing applies please email email@example.com. Be sure to include the email used for your account so we can find you in the system and list the paying company and what you think you should have been paid for.
Specific to athletes and racers:
All results are submitted to us automatically by your events promoter. Remember you do NOT have to post your results to get paid. We get them automatically. Almost all delayed payments are caused by results not being sent to us by the event organizer in a timely manner or being sent missing data. We remind event organizers daily to send us so we can pay you quickly, feel free to remind them also. They need to submit accurate and complete results at www.xtrmconnect.com as soon as they can.
For motorcycle racers, if at an event you have been paid for one class but not another, this may be due to the rules of the manufacturer only allowing one class per bike or maybe a lower limit for number of competitors in that class below which no payments are allowed. Please check their contingency page for rules.
Make sure you fully understand the payout rules and signup requirements for your manufacturer or vendor before emailing us (firstname.lastname@example.org). This can all be found by searching in this help system or the manufactures web site. Other things to consider that may make you not get paid or get a delayed payment. These are rules set by the paying company, not XTRM.
Other reasons why you may not have been paid:
* Failure of event organizer to submit results or submitting incomplete results - this is by far the most common reason.
* Insufficient athletes competing in your class.
* Invalid equipment (i.e bike or car not new enough)
* Non validated VIN or serial numbers for certain programs
* Registering for events using a different name than used in your XTRM account
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.