How to sign up for the NVIDIA Cloud/Virtualization Partner Rewards Program
NVIDIA Cloud/Virtualization Partner Rewards FAQ:
Current NVIDIA Cloud/Virtualization Partner Rewards Program - Incentive Promotions:
Incentive #1(May 2, 2016 – July 1, 2016): NVIDIA GRID Training Incentive
This $25 incentive is available to all Partner Sales Representatives and Solution Architects that have completed and passed NVIDIA GRID online training curriculums. Sales Reps are required to pass certification for the Cloud/Virtualization Sales Curriculum and Solution Architects must pass certification for the
Cloud/Virtualization Technical Curriculum.
- Cloud/Virtualization Sales Curriculum (2016)
- Customer Presentation: NVIDIA GRID
- Sales Training: GRID Product
- Sales Training: How to Sell GRID
- Final Exam
Cloud/Virtualization Technical Curriculum (2016)
- Technical Training: NVIDIA GRID
- Technical Training: Getting Started with GRID
- Technical Training: GRID License Server Installation and Configuration
- Technical Training: GRID vGPU Sizing Methodology
- Technical Training: Time Slicing GRID vGPU
- Final Exam
What is the process?
Partner will log into the NVIDIA Partner Portal to access training. Once training is complete, partner will receive a certificate of completion. There is no need to submit anything into XTRM once you have completed and passed certification. NVIDIA will notify XTRM on your behalf and your reward will be issued to your pre-paid Visa Rewards card.
Incentive #2 (May 2, 2016 – Ongoing): NVIDIA GRID Production Deployment Incentive
This $500 hardware incentive is available to all Partner Sales Reps selling NVIDIA Tesla M6 and/or M60 cards. This will be an ongoing incentive that we hope will assist our partners in closing the various POCs currently out in market. Your NVIDIA Partner Business Manager must be included/notified of the deployment to receive the incentive.
The deployment must include:
- A certified server (http://www.nvidia.com/buygrid)
- A minimum of 4 Tesla M60 and/or 8 Tesla M60 cards with GRID software
- A compatible hypervisor (Citrix XenServer, VMware vSphere, or Microsoft Hyper-V)
And either or both of:
- A virtual desktop platform (Citrix XenDesktop, VMware Horizon View or Microsoft RDS)
- thin-app deployment (Citrix XenApp)
NVIDIA Cloud/Virtualization Partner Rewards Program
Who is qualified?
The NVIDIA Cloud/Virtualization Partner Rewards Program is offered to sales and technical staff from all NPN Cloud/Virtualization Elite and Preferred Partners. Once enrolled in the program, eligible participants are qualified to participate in quarterly sales and/or training based incentive promotions.
How do I participate?
Please enroll HERE. Applications with missing or inaccurate information will not be processed. Once your application is processed you will be able to submit claims for current incentive programs. You will now have your own personal and secure account at www.xtrm.com where you can track in detail all your projects and rewards.
How do I check my balance or see my transaction history?
Upon enrolling in the program, you can login to your XTRM account at www.xtrm.com at any time to see detailed rewards and balances.
Why do I need to provide my Social Security Number (SSN) during sign up?
For tax reporting purposes, all US residents are required to complete thier online XTRM profile (the equivalent of a W9). Participants will receive a 1099-K form electronically in their online XTRM account. More information HERE
What if I dispute the payment amount?
If you feel there is a discrepancy in the amount credited, please email email@example.com. Disputes older than 60 days past the month the incentive was claimed will not be accepted.
What if I have additional questions?
For additional questions on NVIDIA Cloud/Virtualization Partner Rewards Program, contact Kim Harrington, NA Partner Marketing Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Applicable to NVIDIA Cloud/Virtualization Elite and Preferred Partners in the United States only.
2. NVIDIA reserves the right to modify and/or cancel incentive programs at any time. Quantities or rewards may be limited.
4. NVIDIA shall not be liable for any failure by Partner to pay taxes on rewards delivered under the program.