If you are having problems logging in, here are a few tips. XTRM does not have access to or can view or change emails and passwords, they are secure and encrypted. Therefore, we will never ask you for your password on the phone or via email.
Special note to users logging into XTRM using a single sign-on from another system, if you want to login directly at www.xtrm.com, you will need to reset your password as it has never been set up for direct logins.
Reset email not arriving?
Our reset passwords are always sent and are instant. If it hasn't arrived, then it is likely something to do with your email system. Please check your spam folder or ask your IT to make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is whitelisted.
Tips to resolve login issues:
1. Your email is used to log in. Make sure you are using the correct email you signed up with. We do not tell you the email doesn't exist if you try to reset your password for a non-existent email for security reasons.
2. Your password should be at least 8 characters and contain a number, a capital letter, or a special character.
3. If you have forgotten your password, click HERE to reset it or follow the instructions below. If the email doesn't show up, it is most likely in your spam folder or takes its time to get your email account. We always send instantly. Sometimes your company might be restricting emails. Our domain is @xtrmmail.com. Feel free to ask your IT people to ensure we are not blocked.
4. If the email arrives and has expired, that is typically on your end. We send emails instantly. Please email email@example.com if this is happening to you or talk to your internal IT.
5. If you have both a company account and a personal account, they can share the same email and even the same password if set up that way (if both accounts have the same password, you will be given the option of which account to log in to). If you have forgotten the password for one or the other, please follow the instructions below.
a) Goto www.xtrm.com and click the "Login" button. Then click "Forgot Password"
b) Enter your email and click the "Reset Password" button to reset your password
XTRM will send an email to you to reset your password. If it doesn't arrive, then either the email doesn't exist, it has gone into your spam, or your company is blocking it. It also might be held up by your company or email provider and is just taking time to reach you.
5. If you lost access to the email account used to create your XTRM account and have also forgotten your password, you will have to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your old email, your new email, and your full name so we can reset your XTRM account to your new email. You can then reset your password self-serve.